Monday, February 2, 2015

sabrinaanwar.blogspot.my

Assalamualaikum!

Cuba tengok title? Jeng jeng jeng.....
That's my new baby.
It would be a miracle if I am pregnant right now. Haha.
So yeah, it's not a human baby or baby darling lovey dovey. No no no no.
It is my new blog that I told you about in previous post.

Introducing to you people gerek-emas.blogspot.com !
*updates: I've changed the URL to sabrinaanwar.blogspot.my.

*smiles*

Since I just ventured into gold saving, soon trading and networking. InsyaAllah. So, the blog is about Gold (for now) where I share my experience, knowledge, opinions and information. Everything that is Gold related.

So, if you are into Gold or wanting to learn about that valuable creation of God, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit the blog and read. Oh, and it is in Bahasa. =)

I appreciate your support!

So what about this blog? I will still update it. Don't worry darlings.... =) This is where I pour my heart out. Eceh eceh. I don't pour all, anyway. Hehe.



See ya in next update!


Love,
Sabrina

1 comment:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

All the best Sab in everything you do! :)

Love,
Kak Noi