Tuesday, January 1, 2013

04 Muharram 1434

Assalamualaikum.
Bismillah.

Most people would start their new year post with happy notes. =) I was one of them for past years.
But for this 2013...allow me to start my new year post with different tones and news...

Am not sure whether there's still any readers...since it's been such a long long time we (hanafee and sabrina) updated this blog. but it's ok, I do this for me. to remind myself to be stronger and wiser. 

Please do not cry ok? =)

----------------------------- 


HANAFEE ABDUL RAHMAN
17 JAN 1985 – 18 NOV 2012
PULANG KE RAHMATULLAH PADA
04 MUHARRAM 1434H

Ya Allah
Kau muliakanlah kedatangan suamiku..
Kau ampunkanlah hapuskanlah dosa-dosanya
dosa kecil besar, dosa awal akhir, dosa nyata, dosa tersembunyi
Kau terimalah amalan kebaikannya
Kau berilah Nur kepadanya
Kau lapangkanlah luaskanlah kuburnya
Kau lindungilah dia, kau selamatkanlah dia dari azabMu
Kau permudahkanlah segala untuknya
Kau teguhkanlah dia dalam menjawab pertanyaan malaikat malaikatMu
Kau satukanlah kembali aku dan suamiku Hanafee Abdul Rahman di SyurgaMu.
kepadaMu aku sembah, kepadaMu aku minta pertolongan, aku memohon
Ampunilah suamiku..
Pandanglah dia dgn pandangan belas kasihanMu..
Engkaulah yg Maha Agung, Maha Besar, Maha Mengasihani,
Engkaulah yg Menguasai langit dan bumi…
Terimalah doa ku ini.
Amiin. 

4 comments:

weirdox said...

Be strong, Sab!
-Intan-

F said...

Dear Sab, this blog has been what you've shared your love towards writing(which I supposed was inspired by Arwah Fee) and also your love towards him. Readers,if you have been following them,it is sad to let go of a talented writer,a kind hearted person as well as a loving husband. Allah always know what's best for us. I love you Sab,and I know it won't be as same as how he loves you but if it does keep you stronger,Insha Allah, I'll keep my love hold tide in all my Doa from afar.
Al-Fatihah.
You'll be missed Fee.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

Salam.
Hey Sab, i hope u still remember me. Takziah. Inalillahuwa'inna'illaahiraaji'un. Im so so so sorry for ur loss.
Man. Maybe its a coincidence, but we now have 2 similar stories. 1, our name of course. and 2nd, i lost my boyfriend 11 years ago. but, it must be harder for u im sure. be strong dear... im sure he'll always be watching you and is always with you in ur prayers. Al-Fatihah

Anonymous said...

hey bubbles!

i must admit, i havent been here in ages. i find it difficult to express how sad i was with everything that's happened. but i assure you my doa is with him too.

mail me ya, c.goggles@gmail.com

...have got a new bloggy

-avoch-