Sunday, August 22, 2010

Selamat Berpuasa!!

What a loooong hiatus!!

We've been busy.... Hanafee's busy making money while i am busy sleeping and spending the money! hahaha. Kidding. Nah.... But it's partially true. =P

Anyway, Selamat Berpuasa everyone! I know I know.. sudah Ramadhan 12, but hey, better late than never wish at all! =D

I got no idea what picture to share with you. So just enjoy the blue and yellow colors below ya! (Our engagement theme. Hehe) Got to go finish my readers' items. Da~



9 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Selamat berpuasa jugak.. buat Hanafee & Sab..

Lamanya menghilang ek.. hiihihi

Sabrina said...

Thank you kak noi. you too.. =D

Al-maklumlah.. sudah bekerja.. hikhik.

chezzem said...

Engagement? Am i missing something here? hehehe

Sabrina said...

the invitation card tak siap lagi lah. hehehe.

chezzem said...

wah siap berinvitation card? make it quick please and jangan clash with my sister :| Nanti I miss it huhu.

avoch said...

engagement!

well done kiddo 8-)

Sabrina said...

avoch!! bila nak tulis lagi?? =D

p/s: tq tq. hehe

avoch said...

already have! 8-)

mail me, ill send ya the link!

Nur Rawaidah Rahmat said...

hii blogwaking, nice colour =)