Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust

That dark cloud hovers over,
like a distant story between lover,
but with an act it got closer,
so close... that tonight feels a lot more darker.

I cannot sleep so i wonder,
whether,
tomorrow the cloud will clear or will it get darker,
you took the liberty of calling the cloud over,
and i am scared because i thought those moments were over.

My heart bleeds like no other,
but only because i dont like how,
my life right now seems darker,
but its much worst because you wonder,
where he was while i suffer.

I thought i had gotten better,
braver,
but after that night, that night that got darker,
i realize the trust that made me stronger,
has now unbelievably made me weaker.

So I sit tonight unable to sleep,
weaker,
scared more than ever,
that maybe youre still looking for him while i suffer.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TRUST is like a paper...once it's crumpled..it can't be PERFECT again...

you can flatten it and try make it as straight as u want..but it will never be perfect again..

thank you to her. there's still hope for me i guess?