Friday, November 6, 2009

The Last Two Months


The last two months have probably been the most testing times for me. I have became a visitor in my own blog, and im glad Sabrina has been doing a good job in terms of keeping it as lively as possible. I havent been able to, Im not as lively as i used to be, i guess thats what happens when a part of you dies and withers away.

I wanted to write a scribe for my mother, unable to, it lacks.... perfection. So unless it becomes perfect, you wont be seeing it anytime soon on this blog. So just a short update for everyone. Here are some things I've learned in the past two months:-

  1. Your true friends are the ones who help bury your mother.
  2. You can lose a brother when you lose the will to help them.
  3. Brotherhood is to be earned
  4. The people that cry for you loves you, but the people who hold you when youre crying doesnt love you less
  5. There is nothing more amazing than being able to sit up and write.
  6. Dont stay in bed too long, the world goes on but no one does your work for you.
  7. Love yourself most, no one does it better than you.
  8. Smile
  9. Dance even if its just in your room
  10. Smile
  11. Never believe it when your doctor tells you "it wont hurt one bit"
  12. Be worried when your doctor looks at your charts and says "Uh-oh!"
  13. Be even more worried when he looks at your x-ray and says "Ooopppsss!"
  14. Even if it hurts, hug someone
  15. Even if it hurts, run a bit
  16. Cry if you feel like it.
  17. and lastly, if people ask you, "Are you okay?" smile and say "Would you be okay if you were in my place?"
So I leave you with that, not to bum anyone out, I will be writing a tribute to my mother, i just have been dwelling on many of the drafts, if anything, like i said, it needs perfection.

2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Good to see you back, Fee :)

Semoga Allah sentiasa berikan kesihatan yang baik buat Fee sekeluarga. InsyaAllah..
Semoga cepat sembuh.

Sabrina said...

even if it hurts, stay in love.
version innocent.

or

even if it hurts, make love.
version naughty.

*giggles*