Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What to do with your flower bouquets?

Answer: Make a love garden!!

Don't know? Worry no more, I'll show you how!


First, pluck the petals from your roses. Amazingly, it gives you a good feeling! Place them in a plastic basin together with other flowers you wanna dry.
Next, form a love shape with the rose petals.
You need patience to do this. It's not as easy as you think.

Arrange the other flowers based on your preferences.
(I don't know what's the name of the blue one. heh)

Finally... tadaaa~!! Your love garden!!

After this, you can either press your love garden with heavy books and frame it.
or
take pictures of it and send it to your loved ones.

I did the latter. *smiles*

Happy trying!!

5 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Wah..kreatif =D
Tapi cane nak buat, takde orang bagi kaknoi bunga pon.. (lol)

AnEs said...

I still keep the fl0wer that fee gave to me during my c0nv0 day and i did n0thing to it..well, thanks babe..at least u gave me s0me idea..haha

youramoi said...

alalallaa
so sweeeettttt
n sangat tak membazirkan.hehhehehe
nanti nak tryla
tapi kena tunggu dapat flower dulu la =D

cheryna zamrinor said...

i always do this whenver i get a flower from someone. too bad my favourite flower is lily and i can't preserve lily as yet!:(

nice creation u have here:)

Sabrina said...

kak noi and manje - tak yah tunggu orang bagi, mintak je si dia beli. hehe.

eliz - but ur convo 1 year ago. mesti dah kering gila bunga tu. better press and frame them now!

cheryna - thank you. =) lily? there must be a way kan? and when you know how to preserve ur fav flower, do share!