Saturday, June 20, 2009

Google Addict


Hi. My name is Sabrina. I am a google addict.
Whenever a question comes to mind, i'm just like 'Google it up lah'!

I google everything. Things related to studies from classes... issues related to work from office... books i wanna buy... places i wanna go... people i wanna find...pictures i wanna use...

With Google,
I can get instructions on how to do something... I can find solutions to problems. I can collect info about anything.

How do you think I learn English? By using Google!!! Grammar, spelling, definitions...just google yo!!

Plus, Google is FREE. With Gmail account, you can use more Google products!! The picture below shows the current Google products that I use. *winks*

Erm.. ok. Terlebih excited pulak. Haha.

1 comment:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Hehehe.. when i doubt, ask uncle google (and i dont know why i call him uncle).. ekeke

Pacik Gugel..Pacik Gugel