Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A day without internet

Baby when the lights go out~
Every single word can not express, the love and tenderness~
I'll show you what it's all about~
Babe I swear you will so come to me, so baby come to me~
When the lights go out...~

by Five...

and i'd like to change it to...

O baby when the internet goes down~
Every single work can not be done, annoyed and oh so stress~
I'll show you what i did to cool down~
Babe i swear you will so gonna like it, and also wanna do it~
O when the internet goes down..~

by Bubbly Summer...

LOL =D

Allow me to present you..................... my Virtual-Crafts!!!!






And...

one more craft can be seen here.

p/s: Siapa nak tempah, boleh sms ke nombor 012-312xxxx
hehe

8 comments:

tokentasya said...

cumel2..baru aku prasan..muke ko same la ngn seth..hehe

Witty Hanafee said...

ok.. people keep saying that but i cant see it.. apa yang samer????

inda said...

wah.. sab maken terer la photoshop.. bole la berguru ngan ko lps ni.. hehe..

Bubbly Sabrina said...

tasya: ye ke?? yay!!! jodoh panjang sampai akhir hayat!!! =D *dancing*

seth: ada la sama, cube tgk gambar yg part kite dongak tgk atas tu.. hehe.

inda: tak adalah.. biasa2 je. kite belajar sama2 nanti k? aku ajar ko ko ajar aku.

Witty Hanafee said...

Summer...
If ive learned anything your point of view is biased.. you see what you wanna see heheheh

There can only be one PHYL said...

lawa.............

There can only be one PHYL said...

i can just see myself trying to attempt sab's feat. my bf would probably have to pry me off the couch coz my gluey hands would b stuck on it. lol...

ala my english not that super. it's just that Alhamdulillah I ni memang kiasu sikit so I love to learn new words :)

Slow and steady Sab :) grammarama (grammar drama) is normal hehe...

Walltalker said...

Hahaha thats sweet!