Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monthly Summary


This past few weeks (since mid july to mid august) has truly been a roller coaster ride and if you have been wondering, currently i am at my lowest. Im not one to whine but it sucks sometimes, the high points include my Summer being with me for like a few weeks, feels days, i wish i could keep her longer... wait let me rephrase that... i wish i could keep her forever :D (dah dah berenti senyum kamu tu... nampak taring) hehe....

Work has been hectic, i never knew how similar a researcher and a kuli batak are. The only difference is that a kuli batak gets paid 800 and a researcher gets paid 900. I come home tired almost everyday. But i have this weekend to look forward to. Mama kata kalau banyak benda tak elok jadi it means something good and great is going to happen for you. *i wish it happens this saturday!!!*

Im whining and rambling, by the end of the day, i kinda like my working world with my summer with me. I would work and she would bother me occasionally and then she'd say "Ok lah taknak kacau daddy keje... i love you byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" to be honest i could imagine the two little "tarings" that comes a light when she smiles (I am seriously honest when i say i love your tarings hehe)

hari tu masa mama datang for my convocation, i reported to my mother... "mama tgk sab ni mama.. dia nak cabut taring dier..."

Mama kata (ehem ehem) "eh kenapa??? kan manis ader taring tu... itu orang panggil taring pemanis... nanti takde taring dah tak manis.." *Nods proudly*

i love being tired.

I love going home from work and half way home ill get a msg "abang... abang kat maner??? Mommy lapar :(" and i would rush home. And when i get home and i change and i rush down and we have dinner and then we talk and we laugh and fall in love.

I like being tired one moment and then not so tired one moment.

because she's around.

I find it easier to be happy... I miss you....

the bad stuff... well i prefer to forget them anyway hahaah bye people.

No comments: