Saturday, August 2, 2008

Absence

i miss you like a flower misses the sun...
a flower in the depth of winter...
with only freeze and coldness to surround it....
cold in the vast emptiness that your absence has banished me to...

I miss you like the air misses the morning mist...
with only moment to have together before the sun rises and taketh it all away...
leaving me alone and cold....
cold in the vast emptiness that your absence has banished me to....

I miss you like the moon misses the blanket of stars...
the dances to keep the moon company...
but now i am cold...
cold in the vast emptiness that your absence has banished me to....

i can no longer string the wonderful words you loved me for...
i can no longer write as beautifully as i used to...
will you leave me cold????
will you leave cold in the vast emptiness your absence will banish me to???


p/s - havent been able to write... to write well one must read... havent got time to read hahhhah

No comments: