Thursday, March 13, 2008

The End


I can see that suddenly some of your previous posts are not there in your blog anymore. Did you delete them? I dunno why but I will take that as the end of our sad stories. I see that as something positive. I believe it’s a win-win situation.

Thank you for everything, Happiness.

I believe it is all over now. I want peace. He wants peace. I am sure you want peace too.

No more hatred. No more virtual war. We have to move on, and smile, and mean it.

I did what I did not because I hate you, but because I love him. I love him so much and I want you to know that. I don’t hate you. I just hate the things that you did.

I’ve loved him long before I met him. I’ve always loved him. Always. I’m sorry that you didn’t know what you had till it’s gone. He tried his best to make you happy. 16 months ago he did love you. He did.

But now he loves me more, and he loves me longer.

Take care.



p/s: I am sorry if my writings did hurt you in some way and I have forgiven you too (It’s ok if you think you did nothing wrong. I understand.)

No comments: