Sunday, March 16, 2008

Her Version

Phase 1 (High School)

Why do u still keep in touch with him?
Why? Whats wrong with that?
Come to think of this? You two haven’t met, who knows maybe he’s blind? Only has one leg?
Hello? How come he can chat with me on net? And he said he plays basketball!
Hmm… ok…maybe he’s OLD!! A way too old and he’s pretending he’s young! Perhaps he’s stupid!
No, he’s not stupid…his emails in English! And He’s 18. I am confident he told the truth.
That’s the problem! So naive. You easily trust strangers! Perhaps he copy and paste! Who knows?
*sulky face*
Just be careful k, Summer?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wei, entah entah kan, perempuan tu juling atau bisu!
Eish.. takda lah. Hang ni merepek lah.
Entah-entah dier dah ade boyfriend.
*thinking* Maybe…
Hang caya ka dia tu?
You guys don’t know her. I know.


Phase 2 (Matriculation)
I fall head over heals for someone else. I took time to tell you. I am sorry.*sad* Ok. (Since they never met) Can I keep you?
Sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just got back from dinner with girlfriend.Oh. You must be tired.
Yeah. Kind of. Accompany me till I’m asleep?
Sure.
I miss you.
I miss you too.

Phase 4 (University 1st year)

I need us to take a break.*crying* Why? What did I do wrong? You have someone else there.
I am sorry… she was always around. We never met.-------------------------------------------
Am I losing you?
Do u wanna lose me?
No… You have been the only one constant thing in my life. You are like the mama penguin. And me the papa penguin.
Hmmm?Male penguin will have many mates in life… but he will always come back to the first female penguin at the end of the day.*smiles* hehe. I miss you.
I miss you too.

Phase 5 (University 2nd year)

Lets meet?
Our first meeting? First date?Maybe. *smiles*I am nervous. We haven’t met before.
Me too.--------------------------------------------------------------------
Can’t believe this is our second date.Me too.
Would you like to be my mine?For real?
For real.
*smiles* I would love to.


Currently, I can't get rid of this song out of my head. Somehow I feel like the lyrics suit us! hehe.

Nah, enjoy!

Bleeding love by dunno Leona Lewis

Closed off from love - I didn’t need the pain - Once or twice was enough - And it was all in vain - Time starts to pass - Before you know it you’re frozen - But something happened - For the very first time with you - My heart melts into the ground - Found something true - And everyone’s looking round - Thinking I’m going crazy - But I don’t care what they say - I’m in love with you - They try to pull me away - But they don’t know the truth - My heart’s crippled by the vein - That I keep on closing - You cut me open and I Keep bleeding - Keep, keep bleeding love - I keep bleeding - I keep, keep bleeding love - Keep bleeding - Keep, keep bleeding love - You cut me open - Trying hard not to hear - But they talk so loud - Their piercing sounds fill my ears - Try to fill me with doubt - Yet I know that the goal - Is to keep me from falling - But nothing’s greater - Than the rush that comes with your embrace - And in this world of loneliness - I see your face - Yet everyone around me - Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe - And it’s draining all of me - Oh they find it hard to believe - I’ll be wearing these scars - For everyone to see

p/s: soundtrack kisah kite. hehehe. geli hati pulak.

No comments: