Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy birthday Sabrina


There are no words to make the world understand,
the marvel that is you,
The way you walk the way you stand,
Is just another way to be true,

Your love for words kept me alive,
Even when no one else were reading the lines,
You gave me hope,life, and love,
When nothing was left for me above,

You turned 22 today,
a day that shone as brightly as it did 22 years ago,
You gave me light you gave me day,
you gave me love like theres no tomorrow,

You found a place for me in your heart,
i found a place for you in mine,
and even though sometimes i can be hard,
you kept me close and made it fine,

You never found a place to hide,
i gave you a place to be comfortable,
we took our love onto a ride,
we had fun but also kept out of trouble,

You glow with love,
you glow with heart,
you made me remember about passion
you made remember about heart
you gave people a heart as big as a mansion
but you you live your day as if it was a start

You shine like the star,
a bright star between lunar,
sometimes to reach you it seems too far,
sometimes to reach you it seems too far....

My words are yours as it was written,
I write them for you,
Happy birthday sayang, my little kitten,
i love you, and my life is for you....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!!!! MAY THIS YEAR BE AS AMAZING AS THE YEARS BEFORE.

p/s - I cant wait to see you tomorrow... ill make it amazing for you...

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oww..how am i gonna keep merajuk-ing when u pull something unexpected like this...

Thank you...so much... i love it. xoxo