Saturday, February 16, 2008

V-day

We didn’t celebrate it last year. I didn’t feel like celebrating it and for Seth, he’s not into V-day. Plus, our official relationship was just 3 months old at that time. We were young and naïve. hehe. =P How about this year? Ok. Can’t you guess? I am smiling ear to ear right now! *smiles*

"Why do you wanna come here? I thought you don’t celebrate V-day..”

“I’m not celebrating it. I just miss you. I don’t want you… me… us; to be alone on that day…you don’t wanna see me?”

“Mane ade… I do wanna see you! hehe”

So he came and we spent 28 hours together. *smiles* How did we kill the time?

We did these:

We watched movies – Can’t deny that Jumper is cool but it failed to fulfill my expectation. So I gave 2 stars. Seth said there will be Jumper 2, maybe. CJ7 totally cooler than Jumper! The movie was hell funny! And at the same time made me cried! I gave 5 stars! Go, go and watch it!!

Lunch and tea-time in Mc Donald Teluk Cempedak – We were lucky. I played the wheel-of-fortune-game and got a surprise! A Best Male Hits cd from Mc D! Yay!

Dinners at Santai – This is one nice restaurant with creative design. The food is not bad. Their Ayam Pandan is delicious! No wonder we dined there twice.

We played chess – by the beach. We took away Green Tea, Big Coke and McFlurry from McD and then played the chess by the beach. I lost. All games. So not cool. My happy face turned to sulky face. =(

We talked to strangers – After I made the sulky face, Seth then played Chess with an uncle (a man who stood nearby watching us played) and I had a chit chat with the uncle’s wife. They have two cute little boys. Seth and I agreed that the uncle and wife is such a sweet couple (The aunt massaged the husband’s shoulders and supported him saying “Go go!”) Hehe.

Went to fun fair – We played and played and got cute bears, a frame, a wisdom game and a big bottle of Coke. Hehe. Seth took two tokens to keep. He wanted to make something out of them.

I know… those are all simple normal mundane activities to some BUT not for us. No matter how typical normal one thing is, but when we do it with our loved ones, it does make a difference. It has value in it. Value that cannot be quantified as a cost but we cherished it.

Till then, thanks for reading. =) I hope I can make you, readers, smile too.

p/s: I made him something on that day, will show you later. Hehe.

7 comments:

Pjoyz xXx said...

Wah... wah... patut ceria semacam jek... heheheheh... bersama si dia rupenye... hehehe.. romantik2.... restoran santai tu katne yek? ko bg ape kat dia??? nak tau gak... huhhuhuhu

tAsYa said...

waa..besh2..he..aah..nk tau gak santai tu kt ne..bole g jln2 cari mkn..hee

Summer said...

to pjoy: aku bagi ape? aku bagi hand-made frame!! jgn memain! bukan cikai punye tau. hehe nanti aku post gambarnye kat post baru.

to tasya and pjoy: restaurant santai tu kt tanjung lumpur...tapi selalu kan kite makan masuk lorong kecik pastu ngadap laut kan?

Tapi yg Santai ni tak , kiter JGN masuk lorong tu.. kite terus je.. pastu slow slow sket bawak kete...

anda akan nampak satu mahligai besar yg cantik sebelah kiri..siap ade pondok tinggi...ade kolam kat tgh2...

ha...make..itulah dier Santai! hehe.

Harap dapat imagine. =)

Witty Hanafee said...

she gave me a wonderfully hand-made frame that made me gasp for air... hehe wonderfully handcrafted which i think i dont deserve heheh by the way I LOVE IT a lot... thanks sweety...

Summer said...

Tasya, ini web restaurant tu.

http://www.santai.com.my/index-1.html

To Seth: Your welcome... =)

Pjoyz xXx said...

Harga cemana sab? cam mahal je aku tgk kat web tuh...

Bubbly Sabrina said...

erm...a'ah. huhu. harge mahal cikit. kalo kedai biase rm3.50, kedai tu charge rm7.00.

tapi, makan sedap harge sedap, takpe la kot... hehe.

it's ok pjoy. skang kene jimat. jgn makan situ. nex sem dapat ptptn. boleh makan situ. hehe. tu pun kalo ko masuk 4BCS. wakakakka =P