Monday, February 18, 2008

Taking Risk

Who’s been in a situation where you consult a friend about something and all they do is telling u the negative outcome of the situation.

And then you consult another friend and they tell you mostly the positive outcome of what's going to happen.

And what about you, when a friend is in trouble and they come to you... what do you do?

Mostly when there is a problem or an unsolved matter, or a confused and troubled situation, I just love to turn to the people around me…never ever wanting to listen to my heart when I know that it always tell me what I really want and it just knows what it’s supposed to do.

It’s funny how most times, when I’m faced with a troubled situation, or I’m in something that will or will not leave me disturbed, people will usually tell me to go out the backdoor, instead of actually facing up and creating what I want to create. And sometimes, I have friends who tell me that I should go on with it and see what happens, if I get what I want... great.. If I don’t... its okay ... it's called taking a risk.

When people come to me, I usually tell them to take a risk. I myself sometimes believe that taking a risk is rather difficult, especially when you are taking a risk that’s going to affect those you love. I mean, who wants to get hurt? Who wants to feel sad, who wants to be disappointed? No one... but, when we allow our fear to take over our hearts in making decisions, we are actually losing out. Well that's what I feel. Nothing comes easy, don’t you think so?

No pain no gain. I have one life... only one... and to have all that I dream of in life. It’s going to be one hell of an exciting journey. Rainy days and bright sun shines, mountains and hills, rivers and the open sea. So what if I fall... I'll get up won’t I? If I’m lucky enough, I might have a hand to reach out for. I know u can reach out for mine.

No comments: