Friday, March 2, 2007

Sharing

“ade bende yg kite tak payah kongsi ngan org lain”


Jiji voiced out to break the silence as we sat on the floor at block X waiting for the next class. It’s true. Her statement.

Sometimes, sharing equal to hurting. Therefore, it is best not to share/ express/ show. Silent is easy. Starsailor said.

I guess now I understand. When daddy doesn’t wanna tell me something, meaning he doesn’t wanna hurt me. I love you. Thank you.

In addition, sometimes too, when people tell you something, it can mean many things:
He/she loves you, wanna share with you, do not want you to be the last to know, do not want to hide things from you, or want you to understand him/her.

The things that you know may hurt. That’s normal. Truth hurts. Truth bites. Deal with it. Can’t fix it? So stand it. Smile. Cry. It’s ok to cry, you can always smile later or vice versa.

No comments: