Friday, February 16, 2007

Let me

Did I mention before that this is the place where I complain and yell out loud? Of course, you cannot hear me.

I know my responsibilities, when and how I conduct them. I work at my own pace. Be it fast or slow. I need my own time. I am well aware of deadlines. I control my time management. It is kind of you to remind me. I appreciate that. Oh, do not talk about time with me when you are not even punctual yourself. Look, who’s talking shit? If you think there is no progress, I would like to suggest you something. Wouldn’t it be nice if you take my responsibilities? Perhaps you love my glamorous post. What is it? International affair? Ambassador? I have never dreamt to get this post in my life okay. What makes you think I enjoy it?

Let me be irresponsible for once. Let me not taking everything seriously. Let me. *sighs*

Everything I did had its reason. Same goes to the thing I didn’t do. The message is there. Did or not. Do not say something that you do not know. It is okay to assume something. But please oh please stay optimistic. You do not know what has been happening at my home, in my shoes. I will not even care what you are going to say. I’ll take it. It may hurt but I can always grin later.

Hehe. Now that I have cooled down. The above paragraphs were written when I was in a mess. Do not take it seriously but if you insist to, I will not stop you. Oh and i forget, perhaps you do not even know the existence of this site. Herh. *smiles*

-Life at home. No color-
 

No comments: