Monday, January 8, 2007

friendship + forever

I used to have or maybe still have problems with putting thoughts to words (no wonder I don like essay writing) and started writing to fix that. It worked. Hehe.

So wats up with this “ friendship forever” thing? When I was a kid..in primary school days to be exact, I had this one group of friends (all girls). We shared stories and gossips…and did things together. And even liked or admired the same boy! Every time we wrote “BIODATA SAYA” or “ WHO’S THIS GIRL?” (u know la kan..kids dulu dulu suke ade buku simpan profiles kengkawan hehe ), it always ended up with “friends forever”. Well, it’s the past. history. Good old days… and sweet old memories that I’ll always cherish and am proud I was a part of that Sekolah Rendah Taman Rinting 1. *smiles*

I am 21. I’ve made lotsa friends along the journey. Close friends. Gitu-gitu friends. Normal friends. Best friends. Old friends. Special friends. Come to think of it. Can friends be categorized into groups? Let’s fikirkan bersama. Hehe. Right. Tak baik diskriminasi ni… but percaya atau tidak… jika saya katakan…that we tend to classify things into certain groups whether it’s intentionally or unintentionally.

Now. 2007. where the hell is my group of friends from primary school? Where is the “member ber5” from SAMURA? Where are all those people who used to say and write “friends forever”? Where are they? Why don’t they keep in touch with me anymore? Lets not point out to them la kan, instead, the question should be.. why don’t I keep in touch with them anymore? *Thinking*

Forever. there’s no such thing as forever unless we are in heaven or hell. Come on la, nowadays forever can mean a year, two weeks time, a month, or even miliseconds. If those friends do not call or sms u anymore although u have tried to reach them for so many times then Move on. Our lives need to keep going. Or maybe someone is being so emotional about this whole friendship thing. Hehe.

I came across this sentence. People changed. It’s just that, we forgot to tell each other. Ha.. that’s it. I just forgot to tell u that I’ve changed and vise versa. Time changed and so do you and me. and I am not disappearing, as some people put it. I am juz giving wat I have to offer. And those r love and friendship from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

forever is a common term used to describe time but also widely to undermine time in itself. I once told someone, forever, is suppose to be a very long time. However, the truth of the matter is, if forever was to mean an infinite amount of time (like most widely used in literary works) then it is in actuality a lie. define forever.. does forever means until the day we die? or does forever exceed death and time long after we're gone? Forever for me, is a very long time, so long that it should not be used in sentences because nothing can ever be described as being forever. Forever is a very long time. Nothing lasts forever.

p/s - Maybe we can just replace it with awesome hehe im trying to be anonymous from everyone ;) love you..